субота, 29. јул 2017.

Venus in Cancer, Uranus turns retrograde - "I Belive in the Church of your heart" Published: July 29th, 2017 I Author: Smiljana Gavrančić

Venus in Cancer, Uranus turns retrograde - "I Belive in the Church of your heart"
Published: July 29th, 2017 I Author: Smiljana Gavrančić

On 31 July, 2017 Venus will "touch" 0 Cancer with the Moon (ruler of Venus) at 19 Scorpio in 12th house (prayer)!Venus will be at the beginning of 8th house (deep transformation). Only 3 days later, Uranus will start its retrograde motion, from 28 Aries, and it will be retrograde until January 1st, 2018 (24 Aries).

Mars (ruler of Uranus, will be at 8 Leo, and the Moon is in strong conjunction with RSaturn at 21 Sagittarius). Mercury is in its "shadow", and it will start retrograde motion from 11 Virgo, on August 13, 2017.

Venus in Cancer (by dispositor-the Moon) "goes" in Scorpio and in squares with lunar nodes-are you ready for "opening karmic gates". The nature of square is - Mars, and here we will act, because we have to finish some stories from our past lives... Scorpio represents our "underground" where we are able to "hug" our fears and to transform energy....

The Moon/Saturn conjunciton for the moment when Uranus turns retrograde speaks also about karmic event and we will be on very big test - to accept, to wait, to allow someone from our past to enter in our life again... Do not speak, just listen, pray, belive..., even if you are not religious...Sabian Symbol for the Moon at 19Scorpio (in the book we read the meaning for 20 Scorpio) is: A woman in white drawing two dark curtains aside

Fast... really fast...

All the 20th degree Sabian symbols in some way harken to speed. The Taurus/Scorpio pair especially seem to about a 'quickening'. Scorpio 20, "A woman drawing two dark curtains aside" seems to suggest something of the occult or supernatural dimensions suddenly disclosed. 'Disclosure' is a very apt word here. 'Dis'-'closed' means literally something that is opened such as a door unlocked, a cover removed, curtains drawn back. Disclosure is an action taken that opens that which was once closed or hidden.The energy that tends to go with this symbol is quick in nature... really something beyond ordinary expectation.Therefore, be on your toes when these curtains are drawn open.

Things happen fast.

Let's take a look for the meaning for 8 Leo (where Mars will be as the ruler of Uranus, we read the meaning for 9 Leo in the book): Glass blowers

The glass blowers symbolizes this: we are a craft, a work of art fashioned and being fashioned. We are raw imperfections of material, deft and skillful as we breathe life into symbols we live by; resilient enough to start over when the brittle shards of failure shatter on realities far greater than our own; we are a fire of passion that heats cold realities into workable ways. Thus we journey.

For we are works of art: one part haunted hollow inwardness from which spirit breath is blown from cartoon clouds; one part flawed material fashioned and re-fashioned into the sense of our lives.

In other word-Let's make a miracle!

Love,
S.

~Madonna
Nothing Fails

I'm in love with you, you silly thing
Anyone can see
What is it with you, you silly thing
Just take it from me
It was not a chance meeting
Feel my heart beating
You're the one
You could take all this, take it away
I'd still have it all
'Cause I've climbed the tree of life
And that is why, no longer scared if I fall
When I get lost in space
I can return to this place
'Cause, you're the one
Nothing fails
No more fears
Nothing fails
You washed away my tears
Nothing fails
No more fears
Nothing fails
Nothing fails
I'm not religious
But I feel so moved
Makes me wanna pray
Pray you'll always be here
I'm not religious
But I feel such love
Makes me want to pray
When I get lost in space
I can return to this place
'Cause you're the one
I'm not religious
But I feel so moved
I'm not…


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBaoOfbh3hY

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар

Pun Mesec u Škorpionu, Merkur kreće direktno i nije 'spaljen' od Sunca, Istina Je Tu – 24-25. April 2024 Pečurka kao simbol ’eksplozije’ ali i iscelenja.. Objavljeno: 21.aprila 2024 I Autor: Smiljana Gavrančić ISAR CAP

  Pun Mesec u Škorpionu, Merkur kreće direktno, i nije 'spaljen' od Sunce, Istina Je Tu – 24-25. April 2024 Pečurka kao simbol ’...