уторак, 18. јул 2017.

I AM Leaving My Heart In the Palm Of His Hand; The New Moon at 0° Leo on July 23, 2017 - SEE ME... Published: July 18, 2017 I Author: Smiljana Gavrančić

I AM Leaving My Heart In the Palm Of His Hand

The New Moon at 0°  Leo on July 23, 2017 - SEE ME...

Published: July 18, 2017 I Author: Smiljana Gavrančić

The upcoming New Moon on 23 July, 2017 at 0° Leo brings to Us a lot of fresh energy, yellow + red = orange, and suddenly, good change - SEE ME...

~With the Moon and the Sun in his eyes
He's arriving
And I don't know what I'd do without him
I got life suddenly
See, see me~


Very interesting New Moon at 0° Leo 44' is in front of Us. It will occur on 23 July, 2017 (GMT 10:45:31) and it will have so strong applying conjunction with Mars at 1° Leo 52' - I would say a lot of energy is coming to Us!!! Mars in Leo is - double fire! This could be an image of life within Us, because - energy is life. And as it is all at the beginning of Leo (love, joy, creativity), this is very nice sign.





What is here also important? Mars carries within Uranus from Aries in strong applying trine with Mercury at 26° Leo 56'-I would say something suddenly may happen-some trip even if you did not plan to travel, or sudenly some message will come to you. Just to remember you, only two days after, around 25July, 2017 - Mercury starts its "shadow period" (secrets, time for finding out something from before, "hiden" words, etc).


Sabian Symbol for this New Moon is: "A case of apoplexy"


0° Leo is very much a degree that starts things. It may be, in its own Leonine way, the first of the first degree positions. The Sabian symbol "A case of apoplexy" may seem obscure to some. 'Apoplexy' is a term formerly used for a stroke, but really is an image of a sudden rush of energy to the head and face. Individuals with placements here often easily flush with embarrassment, for example, or burn easily in sunlight. The metaphor is one os enthusiasm, excitement... a heady beginning of a new mission. It brings the energy of a child to the project of a king... the boy-King; the girl-Queen.


Let's take a look for Sabian Symbol for Mars 1° Leo, too - "An epidemic of mumps". The epidemic of mumps symbol does manifest as sudden onsets of various sorts… the way something could be called viral, or contagious or a sneeze or the "Gosh!" effect. Be alert for a shiver up and down the spine, for some high energy that lightly, but excitedly, stirs the sense that things are moving.A surprising message… possibly someone getting back to you… can be a part of the 'Gosh' story.


Also, as within the Zodiac from 29° Cancer to 0° Leo we have very special place, where two ligths (the Moon, and the Sun) are touchng each other, where our 3rd Eye "works" for Us (our 6th chakra, Jupiter chakra), the main message for this lunation can be also - "I See You" or "See Me". This lunation is bringing great opportunity to break patterns within Us and after that-all and everything around Us will change, too. It is interesting how our 1st chakra here is playing the role too, it is Mars(red ) at 1 °Leo,so we can touch the ground and live this life without fears too. A lot of energy is coming to us with this New Moon, as I have said at the beginning and we can finaly start to create!

For sure, the New Moon at 0 °Leo 44' on 23 July, 2017 is bringing to Us "red faces", good intuition, possibility to create with a lot of red and yellow(Sun chakra-I know who and what I am) colour within Us, which is after all - orange (Venus charka-2nd energetic center, 2nd chakra, which speaks about joy, pleasure, and the main "homework" for Venus chakra is to stop to feel guilty!And Venus, together with Jupiter -makes the ring around the Moon (Anahata-our 4th charka, our central energetic center) where we are learning to be gentle...

Cheers!
Love,
S.



~"See Me"

Ooh, ooh
With the moon and the sun in his eyes
He's arriving
And I don't know what I'd do without him
I got life suddenly

See, see me
I've got nothing to hide
See me
I've got nothing to hide
See me

I'm leaving my heart in the palm of his hand
So gently
I know he knows that I love him
Though I've never said, is there an easy way?

See, see me
I've got nothing to hide
See me
I've got nothing to hide
See me

Coming home
I'm coming home
It feels like I'm coming home
Coming home
I'm coming home

See, see me
I've got nothing to hide
See me
I've got nothing to hide
See, see me


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwQzZs331uI 


And here is the message from Angels Oracle Cards for the upcoming New Moon - PERFECT TIMING


Нема коментара:

Постави коментар

The Third Temple and Jupiter/Uranus great conjunction on 21st April 2024 Red heifers from Texas Published: 15th April, 2024 I Author: Smiljana Gavrančić ISAR CAP

  The Third Temple and Jupiter/Uranus great conjunction on 21st April 2024 Red heifers from Texas Published: 15th April, 2024 I Author...